Dinner plus event dessert (Thu)
Full breakfast (Fri)
One night at Bay Plaza Hotel, Wellington
Return Air NZ economy class airfares (AKL/WLG/AKL)
‘Platinum’ World of Wearable Art event ticket ($189 value)
(Includes prime event viewing and souvenir programme)
WOW event entry, entertainment and transfers.
Click on a day to expand
Thu 10 Oct - Fly Auckland to Wellington (Air NZ). WOW evening event
Fly from Auckland on Air NZ flight 429 (1.00 pm departure) and land at Wellington by 2.05 pm. You’ll be met on arrival and transferred to the conveniently located Bay Plaza Hotel on Oriental Parade. Enjoy a few hours of leisure time before transferring early this evening to the nearby Wellington Waterfront for a pre-event restaurant dinner near the TSB Arena, venue of the WOW event.
Tonight will be amazing! Sometimes described as “part Cirque du Soleil, part play and part avant-garde couture”, the annual World of Wearable Art Show is enthralling, captivating and entrancing all at once! Lose yourself in the enchantment, wonders, imaginings and surreal landscapes that will unfold before you this evening! Transfer back to your hotel later, after a truly unforgettable experience.
Fri 11 Oct - Leisure morning then fly Wellington to Auckland (Air NZ)
Take your time relaxing with breakfast today (included). Check out by 10.00 am (or earlier if you wish) and enjoy a few hours exploring Wellington at your leisure. (Your luggage can be safely stored at your hotel if you wish). Te Papa Museum is nearby and it is an easy walk to the CBD, waterfront, Lambton Quay, Cable Car and other Wellington attractions. Return to your hotel by 2.00 pm to meet your airport transfer shuttle. Fly from Wellington aboard Air NZ flight 438, departing at 3.15 pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tour prices. All prices are per person basis, in New Zealand dollars, including GST.
2. Deposit and balance of payment. A non-refundable deposit of NZD $250 per person is required at the time of booking. Deposit payment and booking form completion confirm that the Tour Booking Terms and Conditions have been accepted. Payment balance is required no later than 5 weeks prior departure.
3. Payment Options
CHEQUE – Payable please to Pacific Trailways Ltd.
CREDIT CARD – Visa and Mastercard only
INTERNET BANKING – Pacific Trailways Ltd; BNZ account number 02-0400-0116109-001
4. Cancellation by the customer (all cancellation charges apply on a per person basis).
35 days or more prior to tour start date: loss of deposit applies. 34 – 22 days prior: cancellation fee is 50% of the tour price. 21 – 0 days prior: cancellation fee is 100% of the tour price. No refund is possible once the tour is underway and there are no refunds for unused tour components.
5. Cancellation by Pacific Trailways. This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to operate. We will fully refund all tour payments if minimum numbers fall short, this being the full extent of our responsibility.
6. Travel Insurance. Pacific Trailways strongly recommends travel insurance at time of booking. Cancellation fees will not be waived where travel insurance could have provided cover.
7. Twin share rooming for single tour members. Single travellers may book on a ‘twin share’ basis and we will make every effort to select appropriate same gender roommate pairings.
8. Airfares and flights. Air New Zealand flights have been reserved on a group basis and Air New Zealand group ticketing rules apply. Flight dates & times cannot be changed from those stated on the itinerary.
9. Luggage on tour – limits per passenger. One piece of checked-in luggage weighing no more than 23 kg. One cabin bag weighing no more than 7 kg.
10. Pre and post tour connecting transfers, transport and air travel. Transport and travel before and after the tour are the client’s responsibility.
11. Itinerary amendments. Pacific Trailways reserves the right to amend the itinerary if or as necessary due to weather and other operational requirements.
12. Health requirements. Payment of the deposit is a warranty by the client that any persons covered by the booking are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the tour and associated travel arrangements.
13. Personal expenses. Items and/or services not specified as included under the ‘Inclusions’ section are deemed to be personal or additional expenses and not included in the tour price.
14. Personal belongings and lost items. Clients are responsible for their own personal items at all times.
15. Force Majeure. Force Majeure means an event or circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Pacific Trailways Ltd and that could not have been reasonably prevented by Pacific Trailways Ltd. It may include, but is not limited to, war, armed conflict, criminal damage, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity or the possibility or threat of any such activity, natural disaster including but not limited to earthquake, volcanic eruption, cyclone, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, flooding, high or low water levels, fire, landslide, adverse weather conditions, nuclear or other industrial accident causing environmental contamination, or any change of law. Pacific Trailways Ltd will not be liable to refund any part of the tour deposit or tour purchase price if we subsequently change or cancel tour arrangements in connection with a Force Majeure event. As such Force Majeure events cannot be predicted and are beyond the control of Pacific Trailways Ltd it is the client’s responsibility to purchase travel insurance to adequately cover against these risks.
16. Governing Law. Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.